Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Study in Netherlands: The Utrecht University of Netherlands is inviting applicants for suitable qualified candidates for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships. This award is for outstanding prospective students who are pursuing pursue a Master’s degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
All you need to know about the Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/2019 | Netherlands Utrecht University
The following is all you need to know before applying for this scholarship and in any case you do not qualify to apply for this scholarship, seek for other scholarships HERE on our portal.
Kind of Scholarship
Graduate courses covered by Utrecht excellence Sholarship. (as shown in this Courses page). This include; Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Environmental Sciences, Law, Mathematics and computer sciences, Medical and health sciences, Natural sciences, Social and behavioural sciences
Eligible Countries for the Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019
The award is for Non-EU/EEA International Students
This include students from the these countries; Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andora, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
This scholarship is to be taken in Netherlands
Scholarship Award For Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019
Successful Candidates are to receive the Following awards below;
- The Award covers full tuition fee
- 11.000 euro for living expenses
Application Requirements for Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019
The Following requirements are needed from candidates to apply for the Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019 | Netherlands Utrecht University
- There is no separate scholarship application form.
- By applying for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford (which deadline is January) automatically you will be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. Therefore there is no need to submit additional documents to Clarendon Scholarships portal.
- Applicants must be among the top 10% of his/her graduating class
- Applicants must Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Applicants must have completed his/her secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Applicants must have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of September 1. Not all programmes participate, checkuu.nl/masters > master’s programme> Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
Application link| Apply!!! Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019
You can now go on and complete your registration for the Scholarship click here.
Worldstudentsforum wishes you good luck.
Application Deadline for Utrecht Excellence International Scholarship 2018/ 2019
The applications for 2019 entry will close on 1st February 2019
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- We Hope this information is helpful, kindly drop your comments below and don’t forget to share to your friends and subscribe to worldstudentsforum.com thanks