Study In South Africa: University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2018. This is to inform the general public that the MasterCard foundation together with the university of Capetown, South Africa are seeking for applicants from Africa whom are seeking to pursue a degree or study in University of cape town.
The Scholarship program is a $700 million initiative to educate young scholars particularly from from Africa to make a positive social impact in their communities. Scholars will receive comprehensive scholarships, academic support, peer mentorship, career guidance, internship opportunities, transition-to-work support and access to a global alumni network and much more.
Description about the university of Capetown
The University of Cape Town (UCT) is a public research university located in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. UCT was founded in 1829 as the South African College making it the oldest higher education institute in South Africa. It is jointly the oldest university in South Africa and the oldest extant university in Sub-Saharan Africa alongside Stellenbosch University which received full university status on the same day in 1918.
University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships Overview
Type Of Scholarship:
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship is available for Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligibility | Qualification
To be eligible or qualified for this program, applicants must be:
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
How To Apply For University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2018
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
the due date for application is 31st August 2018
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Central Queensland University: Admission, Ranking, Scholarships, Courses Offered and Fees
- America Scholarship Program in UK
- How to Find Part-time Jobs in London
- Full Tuition International Scholarships at University of Toronto in Canada, 2018 | Apply Now
- Complete List Of Private Universities in Ghana and Their Tuition Fees
We Hope this information is helpful, kindly drop your comments below and don’t forget to share to your friends and subscribe to worldstudentsforum.com thanks