Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Degree Completion Grants For International Students @ Universität Hamburg 2018
Universität Hamburg 2018 Degree Completion Grants. Are you an International Student? Are you looking to complete your degree program in Germany? Do you know that Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not German citizens;
- not eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
How To Apply For Universität Hamburg 2018 Degree Completion Grants
For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- tabular CV
- reason for your application
- tabular schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
- 1st June 2018 (for period of funding from 1 July–31 December) (CLOSED)
- 1st December 2018 (for period of funding from 1 January–30 June)
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
We Hope this information is helpful, kindly drop your comments below and don’t forget to share to your friends and subscribe to worldstudentsforum.com thanks