Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2019 International Scholarships At Korea Advanced Institute Of Science & Technology – South Korea
The Korea Advanced Institute Of Science & Technology – South Korea (KAIST) is delighted to announce the availability of its Application forms for the KAIST International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is offering the following;
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
The Following is the general description for this scholarship which includes, scholarship type, worth of scholarship, eligibility criteria, and detailed application guideline and deadline;
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International Scholarships
- Applicants must have applied or applying to KAIST
- Applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
31st October 2018
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
We Hope this information is helpful, kindly drop your comments below and don’t forget to share to your friends and subscribe to worldstudentsforum.com thanks